The OUTDOORCHEF Dualchef 325 Gas one of many in the new Rectangular range of Barbecue’s from Outdoorchef. The BBQ is equipped with the new Dual Gourmet System and 3 main burners. The DGS system consists of several barbecue zones and separately controllable temperature controllers. From now on you can easily prepare several dishes at the same time, for example a homemade pizza, slow cooked pulled pork and a tasty piece of meat! And with the integrated thermometers, you can read the temperature without lifting the lid.
The barbecue also has a double-walled lid, is equipped with an electronic ignition and has a safety system for all burners. Besides the endless possibilities it is also a picture to see!
- Stainless steel DGS® ZONE DIVIDER*
- Stainless steel DGS® HEAT DIFFUSER*
- 3 stainless steel DGS® TWIN BURNERS with electric one-touch ignition
- Stainless steel DGS® PROTECTION BARS
- Side burner / hob
- SAFETY LIGHT SYSTEM (SLS) including power supply
- Gas bottle (< 8 kg) can be stowed in the base frame
- Cast-iron barbecue grid and chrome-plated warming rack
- Double-walled stainless steel cover with cast aluminium side panels and 2 integrated thermometers
- 4 castor wheels, 2 of which are lockable
- 1 side cooking plate
- Double doors made from stainless steel
- Accessory storage integrated in the base frame
- Grill chamber has a LED light
Dual Gourmet System
With the Dual Gourmet System your BBQ is split in two. For example, put an Outdoorchef pizza stone on one side and choose to hang the Rottiserie on the other side. Thanks to the removable Zone Divider, taste and odour remain separate, and you can also set 2 different temperatures. No problem so if you want to cook slowly on one side at a low temperature and also want to cook hamburgers quickly.
Grid: 60.9 x 44.0 cm
Cooking height: 95 cm
Weight: 75 kg
Dimensions in cm: W 139 / 84 × D 63 x H 123
Burner output: 15.4 kW
Supplied With A 37Mbar Clip On Propane Gas Hose And Regulator.
We aim to deliver all items within 5-10 working days.
Full tracking is provided once dispatched.